DragonzDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonzDen

A Gaming Legacy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minezumi
Administaror
Administaror
Minezumi

Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League   Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:30 am

[READ BEFORE POSTING CHALLENGES]

It is important that you understand and follow the guidelines to fighting the members of our league.

1. You do not need to challenge the gyms in the order they are listed. As long as you go from Gym Leaders > Elite four > battle Frontier > Champion (If you do not your wins will not be counted, thus being in vein.)

2. Please follow all rules that the league member you are fighting provides. If you truly think there is something wrong with the rules, please consult with the head administrator(BurningRain)

3. To all gym leaders,fronteir brains and even the champion. If a trainer defeats you in a official gym battle, please pm the head administrator(Burning Rain) or the head of the league(To be announced)

4. In order to have clearance of challenging the next class, please follow these requirments:

*To battle a elite four member ~ Must have all EIGHT (verified) badges.
*To battle a frontier brain ~ Must have all EIGHT (verified) badges, and record of defeating the elite four.
*To challenge the champion ~ You must defeat the lower ranks(Gym leaders,elite four,frontier.

POKEMON LEAGUE MEMBERS:

Gyms:
If you have any problems understanding these rules, or have any more questions, PM BURNING RAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Ethan

PostSubject: ME   Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Now come on man, I have to get some kind of spot in this league. If I get one, can I have the mixed-type leader?
I could only have one of each type. Also, the rules would be:

-OHKO Clause
-Sleep Clause
-Time Clause
-(The rest to be announced once I get the spot!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BanchuBombs
Ryanlion10

Ryanlion10

PostSubject: Um   Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:18 pm

who is teh first leader? BRING IT ON
Back to top Go down
TerryBond

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League   Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:12 pm

i came to be the new champion!
Back to top Go down
AF
AF

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League   Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Water type gym leader for meh mangz

My Rules(if I get the spot):
OHKO Clause
Salamence allowed
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League   Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the DragonzDen Shoddy League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonzDen :: The DragonzDen Pokemon League-
Jump to: